The Infinium HD-E Fiber Enclosure is an ideal solution for fiber networks in data centers and building networks. The high-density footprint accommodates up to 96 LC fibers in 1U of rack space. This enclosure has many innovative features
designed with the installer, contractor, and network professional in mind, providing a simplified process when installing or working within the enclosure.
Each enclosure includes drawer face, cable attachment, LED lights, label card, top cover, pivot arms and disks, jumper management, and grommets.
- BETTER ACCESSIBILITY: The magnetic latching mechanism of the enclosure door enables a simple one handed pull to open, and push to close access. The enclosure door is attached to the sliding drawer face and tray allowing for easy clearance from equipment or other enclosures mounted below. A tray lock mechanism ensures that the tray stays in place when patching or dressing the fiber. The 60/40 split-top cover allows access from above and features tool-less removal.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: A white tray in the front and integrated LED lighting in the rear, along with the split-top cover, provide maximum visibility when working within the enclosure
- INTUITIVE CABLE MANAGEMENT: The unique pivot arms provide an innovative way to manage fiber slack storage. Each arm rotates out towards the rear of the enclosure and hosts a pivot disk that may be used with slack storage spools, fan-out kits, or attachment points for securing the Legrand HiLOC harness. The Cable Attachment brackets feature tool-less adjustments for location based on which direction the cable is routed - either side of the enclosure, top or bottom. Simply make the adjustment for cable routing, load the grommet around the cable(s) and close the attachment cover.
- EASIER LABELING: The label card is incorporated into the front door, positioning the labels directly below the ports for simple labeling and easy port identification. Templates created for both Brother and Dymo printers are available for download.
- GREATER SCALABILITY: The scalable jumper management allows layers of management to be added only when needed, making it easy to keep patch cords neatly organized. The drawer faces are removable and replaceable allowing the enclosure to easily convert between standard LM4 and optional M8 cassette and adapter footprints. This allows the enclosure scalability to support increasing bandwidth and higher speed requirements that utilize different cables, cassettes, or adapters.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION: A single screwdriver is the only tool required for installing the enclosure in a rack. The mounting brackets with pin locks allow the enclosure to conveniently slide between 4 horizontal mounting positions. The open-ended design of the mounting brackets, allows the enclosure to the installed by one person. Simply pre-mount the rack screws at the proper location on the rack, place the enclosure’s mounting brackets on the pre-mounted screws to hold it in place, then tighten the screws.
- BEAUTIFUL AESTHETICS: This enclosure features sleek styling that matches the design of Legrand racks, cabinets and other data center products and solutions, and a magnesium color scheme that fits in all data center environments.
|Replaced by Part Number||INFC02U-M4-E|