6AT Furniture Feed Evolution™ Poke Thru Device, Surface Style Cover, Black
For carpet, tile, wood and laminate concrete floor coverings. For use in 6'' (152mm) diameter opening. Devices are recessed 3 1/4'' (83mm) below floor surface. Die-cast aluminum cover assembly provides one (1) 3/4'' trade size screw plug opening and one (1) concentric 2''-1 1/4'' trade size screw plug opening and is available in the following powder coated finishes: (BK) black, (GY) gray, (NK) nickel, (BS) brass, and (BZ) bronze. INCLUDED: For Side Compartments: No Device Plates are provided. For Center Compartment: No Device Plates are provided. For Bottom Feed Compartment: One (1) 5PTHA 1/2-Gang Pass-Through Housing Assembly, One (1) 5FFHA 1 1/2-Gang Pass-Through Housing Assembly, One (1) 575CHA 1/2-Gang 3/4'' Conduit Housing Assembly (also includes junction box attached to the 3/4'' conduit). NOTE: UL Fire Classified for up to 2-hour rated floors.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Aluminium cover assemblies. The Evolution Series poke-thru design includes all metal die-cast aluminium cover assemblies, with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors. Available in surface style and flush style in standard finishes of brass, gray, black, nickel, bronze, and aluminium offering a wider range of aesthetic options.
- Added furniture feed capacity. The 6ATCFF Series Poke-Thru Device offers the largest dual service furniture feed capability on the market.
- TopGuard Protection. All Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices like every Wiremold/Legrand Poke-Thru Device meets and exceeds UL scrub water exclusion requirements for tile, carpet, and wood covered floors.
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines. Wide trim flange is designed to meet the ADA Accessibility Guidelines as it pertains to ADA Standard 4.5 which addresses changes in floor and ground surface levels. The poke-thru trim flanges are beveled so the slope is no greater than 1:2 ratio.
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces. In accordance with Sec 300-22(C) of the National Electrical Code.
- ''Step-on-it'' installation. Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- UL Listed and UL Fire Classified to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. UL Fire rated for up to 2-hour rated floors maintains the fire classification of the floor.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Standard||cULus Listed Metallic Outlet Boxes: File E2961 Guide QCIT. cULus Listed Nonmetallic Outlet Boxes & Fittings Classified for Fire Resistance: File R8209 Guide CEYY. Meets Article 300.21, 300.22(C) & 314 of NEC.|
|Number of Knockouts||2|
|Product Volume US||976.02|
|Product Width US||7.75|
|Product Height US||7.75|
|Product Weight US||9.35|
|Product Depth US||16.25|
|Core Hole Size||6 in|
|Cubic Capacity||24.5 cu in|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Outlets||0|