adorne® sofTap™ Wi-Fi Ready Scene Controller
ADTPRIWHCM1 adorne Collection
Create and enjoy up to four customized lighting scenes with this addition to adorne's Wi-Fi Lighting solutions. Get perfect lighting at the tap of a button with four presets. Pair with the adorne Hub to create a smart Wi-Fi Lighting Control solution for your home. Turn lights on/off, or dim them, with just the lightest tap of a finger, or create custom lighting scenes in the Legrand Lighting Control app for smartphones and tablets. Also compatible with the Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the adorne® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Installs in 25 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box and wiring directly to the light.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL, FCC, cULus, RoHS|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Protocol||Top Dog Radio|
|Frequency Rating||900 Hz|
Guide Form Specifications
10 Tips for Your DIY Designer Switches & Outlets Projectpdf 0kb
Meet Your Matchpdf 4kb
adorne Limited 2-Year Warrantypdf
adorne Limited 2-Year Warrantypdf 0kb
adorne Limited Lifetime Warrantypdf 0kb
adorne Room Planner Checklistpdf 0kb
adorne Wireless Lighting Control Products Custom Settingspdf
Does this connect to a light? As in replace a single existing switch? If so, how does it turn it's own light on/off? Must one of the scene buttons be assigned to it's own light?
The light would need to be connected to a master dimmer or switch and the scene controller is used to create groups or scene to multiple masters for added control. Pair with the adorne Hub(LC7001) to create smart lighting solutions for your home.
Date published: 2020-06-27
You may also like...
ASTPRRM1 | Legrand
The sofTap Wi-Fi Ready Remote Switch lets you control a light from a new location without running new wires. Simply install it in an existing electrical box, connected to power, and then follow instructions to wirelessly pair it with the master switch (connected to the light).
ARPS15RF2M4 | Legrand
The Wi-Fi Ready On/Off Outlet lets you control a floor or table lamp from a new location when paired with the adorne sofTap Wi-Fi Ready Remote Switch.
ADTP700RMTUM1 | Legrand
The sofTap Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer is designed with an innovative micro-movement functionality, allowing you to turn lights on and off or dim them with a soft ""tap"" of the finger. And thanks to its patented Tru-Universal technology, this dimmer automatically adapts to any load or combination of loads attached to it, eliminating flicker, early dropout, or ""pop-on"" deficiencies which can plague other non-adaptive dimmers. Simply pair it with any fixture and you're done!