adorne® sofTap™ Wi-Fi Ready Master Switch
Out of stock on Legrand.us
- Installs in 25 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box and wiring directly to the light.
- Pair with a sofTap Wi-Fi Ready Remote Switch for 3-way control.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL 508, FCC cULus, RoHS|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Supply Voltage||120 V|
|Environmental Conditions||0 to 80 (relative humidity, non-condensing)|
Guide Form Specifications
Can this be installed without wiring to an actual light? I'd like to install this switch for the sole purpose of grouping it with a couple wifi outlets, and using the switch only to turn the outlets on and off
Can this ASTP155RMM1 SofTap WiFi Master be used in a 4-Way config in between another Master and a Remote? Same question for the ASTPRRM1 SofTap WiFi Remote.
Do i need a master to use a slave switch or can i use a slave switch alone to use the wifi control?
Can you pair a WiFi touch master with a wifi softap remote switch in a 3 way circuit?
I have an adorne 3 way ( non wifi) installed with the original (1990's) switch on the other end. Can I just install the master in place of the original switch? Or do I need to replace both, one master and one slave?
Which loads can I use with this switch? The touch seems to be any load while the soft tap doesn't allow LED. Is that right?
Is there warranty on this product?
Can I install a remote switch in a separate circuit from the master?
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app