adorne® Touch™ Wi-Fi Ready Remote Switch
- Installs in 25 minutes or less.
- Allows 3-way application when paired with a Wi-Fi Ready Master Switch, letting you control a light or fixture from an additional location without running new wires. Pair with the Wi-Fi Ready Master Switch via the easy-to-follow instructions.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Guide Form Specifications
What unit should be used as a wall switch contact to control a receptacle nine a landscape lighting transformer will be plugged into an order to control the outdoor lighting ?
In a 3-way hard-wire circuit, is the Master or Remote installed in the box with the hot wire from the service panel? At the remote location, are the traveler wires connected together in the box and just the neutral and common wired to the switch?
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app