Tamper-Resistant Thermoplastic Floor Box Cover, Brown
TM1542TRBR Pass & Seymour
Thermoplastic Cover Includes 15 amp 125 volt Decorator receptacle, matching detachable and replacable hinged door threaded device-mounting holes drill guides for low-voltage poke-through holes accepts any Decorator device mounts on carpeting, hardwood, linoleum, tile floors Four mounting/leveling screws. Gray.For detailed Tamper-Resistant receptacle information, visit our Tamper-Resistant Receptacles page.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Tamper-Resistant shutters let plugs in, keep other things out.
- Hinged door is removable and easily replaceable.
- Durable construction, impact, and scratch resistant PVC construction.
- Standard Decorator opening that accepts GFCI, TVSS, DataCom, or other Decorator devices.
- Auto/Clamps and knockouts on both sides of box.
- Meets UL514(c) scrub water exclusion test.
- Threaded device mounting holes.
- Simple mounting box, fits into a 4 3/4 inch hole and mounts with 3 screws included.
- Ready for low-voltage wiring, drill guides on underside of cover.
- UL and cUL Listed. Captive screws on TM1542 Series -- screws will not be lost -- new.
- Made in USA.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Cubic Capacity||38 cu in|
|Number of Outlets||1|
What size screws are used to attach the receptacle to the floor box.
The floor box includes 4 mounting screws, that are 2 inches long, #8 x 18 thread size.
Date published: 2020-05-05