- External screw-pressure-plate back and side wired. Accepts #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Heavy-gauge one-piece copper alloy contact arm virtually eliminates contact bounce.
- Cam controls fast ''make'' and positive ''break'' to minimize arcing.
- Heavy-duty bumper pads for quiet operation.
- High strength thermoplastic polycarbonate toggle.
- Back body made of glass-reinforced nylon.
- Locking support provides resistance to face and back body separation.
- Oversized silver alloy contacts for long life and better heat dissipation.
- Grounding terminal is standard.
- Shallow design for ease of installation.
- Strap nickel-plated steel with integral ground.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Contact Rating||30Amp, 120/277Vac|
I purchased a PS30ac2 and I’m using it to act as a relay for 220 service In a straight connect to a garage heater which has a maximum draw of 21amp and I’m running to a 30amp dual breaker through this switch my question is how is it wired 10/2
Using the ps30ac2 to act as a relay is not a suggested use of the device based on the following: A relay is an electromagnetic switch operated by a relatively small electric current that can turn on or off a much larger electric current. The heart of a relay is an electromagnet (a coil of wire that becomes a temporary magnet when electricity flows through it). These are typically used for overload protection. Purchasing a relay for your application would be the best approach.
Date published: 2018-10-30