radiant® 15A Self-Grounding 4-Way Switch
TM874SW radiant Collection
Granting control of a single light or fixture from three or more separate locations (working in conjunction with 3-Way Switches), this switch is also designed to automatically ground to the electrical box when installed. Ideal for homes in highly-populated cities or regions where structures may not already be grounded for electrical safety. Part of the radiant® Collection, it also features clean lines and smooth paddle action for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately. Not sure if your home's electrical wiring is grounded? Your outlets might be a clue. If your home has outlets with only two slots for plug prongs, it is unlikely grounded. Tester devices are also available to confirm proper grounding, or you can always call your local electrician for an inspection.
- Part of the all-new radiant: collection.
- Smooth paddle action.
- High-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- External screw-pressure-plate back and side wired. Accepts #12 and #14 AWG.
- Push wire #14 AWG.
- Narrow back body leaves more room for wires in the box.
- Extra-long, through-body strap eliminates floating installations and imperfect applications.
- Easy-access green hex head ground screw.
- Tri-drive ground, terminal and mounting screws.
- Automatic ground clip.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies