Non-Fusible Safety Switch, 30 Amps
PS30SS Pass & Seymour
Non-Fusible Safety Switch, 30 Amps, 600 VAC. The first non-metallic NEMA 4X Non-Fusible Safety Switch line UL Listed as Suitable as Motor Disconnect per NEC Article 430.109(A)(6). P&S Non-Fusible Safety Switches feature extra-tough components, including an impact-resistant Valox NEMA 4X enclosure. And an innovative design that delivers safe, sure operation under the worst conditions.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Compact design fits in most I-beams to provide mounting versatility, easy access, and reduced possibility of impact damage.
- Nonconductive, watertight, corrosion-, heat-, and impact-resistant thermoplastic enclosure ensures NEMA 4X and 12 ratings. Withstands the harshest industrial environments.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel captive screws speed installation, minimize risk of lost parts, and withstand abuse.
- Adjustable mounting feet can be moved to center of unit for instant strut- or pole-mounting without special brackets or harnesses.
- Durable, stainless steel coverretaining chain makes installation and maintenance more convenient.
- Heavy-duty, ergonomic switch handle meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout provisions and provides plenty of grip for sure, easy operation.
- Black/red color coding and high-visibility ON/OFF markings clearly indicate status from a distance and at any visual angle.
- Switch entry into the enclosure is offset to the side and sealed to provide enhanced water resistance.
- Bottom and top wiring access options. No unnecessary openings to compromise water resistance.
- Top mount auxiliary contact enables additional control functions or signal lights.
- Certified for IP69 applications.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Can you buy a replacement cover?
The replacement cover part number is PS30SSRC.
Date published: 2021-02-19
I have a customer that is wanting to just buy the 4 feet and screws that come with this disconnect. He said they have some at there plant that are needing the mounting feet replaced. Do you guys have a part number and a price/lead time for that item?
SSMF is the part number for the mounting feet kit for PS30SS and they are currently in stock. You would need to contact our Customer Support team for pricing. Customer Support (800) 223-4162 Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (EST) email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Date published: 2020-05-13