radiant® 20A Tamper-Resistant Dual-Function AFCI/GFCI Outlet
- Part of the all-new radiant: collection.
- FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596)
- Feed-through protection.
- Two back-wire holes per termination add wiring flexibility, eliminate pigtailing and save box space.
- High-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction for superior strength and durability.
- Tamper-Resistant automatic shutter system prevents young children form inserting common household objects. Black shutters essentially ''disappear'' into the background for an invisible effect preferred by end users.
- Ground terminal back-wire for fast installation.
- Patented SafeLock: Protection - if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Two indicator lights, one for GFCI and one for AFCI. Easy to distinguish between trip caused by arc fault and trip caused by ground fault. GFCI indicator light flashes if device fails the self-test, signaling that the GFCI should be replaced.
- Auto-ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box.
- Prevents line-load miswire - no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Guide Form Specifications
White Papers & Tech Bulletins
Does the Legrand Model No. AFGF202TRLA dual-function receptacle protect against parallel and series arc faults?
Are the collection Radiant matte or satin finish
With one of these devices, how many feed thru outlets can you connect downstream? Other than amperage, is there any other limitation?
You may also like...
More color options available. Energy-efficient soft glow LED night light is ideal for hallways, kitchens and nurseries. Includes optional louver.