Hard-Use Spec Grade Plug Load Controllable Receptacle, 15A, 125V, Light Almond
TR5262CHLA Pass & Seymour
Permanent controlled receptacle marking allows for long-lasting, easy identification of controlled receptacle for end-users. NEMA-approved and compliant with NEC, CA Title 24, and ASHRAE Energy Efficiency Standard 90.1.
- Can be wired to any number of system-based or stand-alone plug load control solutions.
- Corrosion-resistant, plated and tabbed steel strap locked in to face and back body to resist pulling away from face/body assembly.
- .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Permanent controlled receptacle markings using abrasion resistant ink.
- Two drive screws anchor strap to back body and face where abrupt removal torque is strongest.
- Tri-drive brass-plated terminal screws. Two back-wire holes for more wiring flexibility.
- Dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects (for Tamper-Resistant models).
- Strap tabs wrap around face to prevent strap from separating from face and back body.
- CH Version Only: Split circuit tab broken at the factory, allowing half of the receptacle to be controlled.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies