radiant® Outdoor Outlet
- Residential Weather-Resistant Receptacles are Tamper-Resistant as required by National Electrical Code.
- Listed to the Weather-Resistant supplement of UL498, meeting demanding UL requirements including: Ultraviolet light exposure test: Cold impact test: Accelerated aging test: Stringent material requirements for current-carrying parts, wire binding screws and mounting straps to ensure superior corrosion resistance.
- WR markings on face per UL Weather-Resistant requirements.
- Patented internal shutter system lets plugs in, but keeps keys and other objects out with automatic shutters that block access.
- Side wire accepts #12 : #14 AWG solid wire.
- Push wire accepts #14 AWG solid only. Low profile face.
- Traditional contoured face.
- High-impact resistant thermoplastic construction.
- Safer and more effective than plastic outlet caps.
- TR markings identify devices as Tamper-Resistant.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Guide Form Specifications
Product Environmental Profile
Do the receptacles come in a ground-fault?
Do your Legrand 885TRWR brown come with WR on face of decor recpt. The one we bought do not have that Printed on front of recpt
You may also like...
More color options available. Able to charges four devices simultaneously with 4.2 Amps of total charging capacity.