- Compact, impact-resistant nylon face and body are ultrasonically welded together for unrivaled strength.
- Face color coding by voltage facilitates locating and mating of proper devices.
- One piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- Clearly marked NEMA configuration, rating, and third-party listing on each unit's face.
- Single-piece, solid brass mounting strap is free of easily loosened rivets found on other brands.
- Side and external screw-pressure-plate back wire capability.
- Accepts #14 - #10 AWG.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||16063|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Number of Wires||3|
I’m looking for 170 of this product. How much and when are they available.
They are currently in stock and you would have to Contact Customer Support for pricing on 170 of them. Radiant/Pass & Seymour products 1.800.223-4162 opt 2 Fax: 800-223-4196 Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm EST (excluding holidays) email@example.com
Date published: 2020-07-24