- Compact, impact-resistant nylon face and body are ultrasonically welded together for unrivaled strength.
- Face color coding by voltage facilitates locating and mating of proper devices.
- One piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- Clearly marked NEMA configuration, rating, and third-party listing on each unit's face.
- Single-piece, solid brass mounting strap is free of easily loosened rivets found on other brands.
- Side and external screw-pressure-plate back wire capability.
- Accepts #14 - #10 AWG.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||4-Way|
|Wire Size||#14 - #10|
|Number of Wires||4|
|Environmental Conditions||Consult the Factory|
I am hooking up # 8 wire ,ground,red,white,and black ,ground goes on G,white on W,red andblack on hot ,Right
The 3430 terminals are marked and should be wired as follows: G - Ground, W - Neutral, X - Hot, and Y - Hot
Date published: 2019-10-30