adorne® sofTap™ Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer
ADTPRRG1 adorne Collection
Working in conjunction with an adorne Hub and a sofTap Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer for 3-way control. Use the dimmer to turn lights on/off, or adjust brightness, all with just the lightest tap of a finger. And, create custom lighting settings to control lights from your smartphone or tablet via the Legrand Lighting Control app. Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the adorne® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Installs in 25 minutes or less.
- Allows 3-way application when paired with a Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer, letting you control a light or fixture from an additional location without running new wires. Pair with the Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer via the easy-to-follow instructions.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Guide Form Specifications
10 Tips for Your DIY Designer Switches & Outlets Projectpdf
Cleaning Instructions for Wiring Devicespdf
Meet Your Matchpdf
adorne Collection Dimmer Compatibility Chartpdf
adorne Limited 2-Year Warrantypdf
adorne Room Planner Checklistpdf
adorne Wireless Lighting Control Products Custom Settingspdf
Will remote and master stay reconnect after a power outage or do they have to be reprogrammed?
Yes, they will retain/hold their House ID and grouping after a power outage. Only resetting the device back to the factory default with wipe that out.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Can the WiFi remote switches be used for 4 way applications?
Yes, you would use one master wi-fi switch with two remote wi-fi switches.
Date published: 2019-05-22
I have a single overhead light I would like to use a wi-fi dimmer on. I only need wi-fi control in a single location. Can I use the Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer or do I need to get the Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer?
That's unfortunate, I love the look of your switches but to outfit my house it would be on the order of $6000 before wall plates! when some of your competitor switches are 1/4 the cost when compared to your master switch.
Date published: 2018-07-18
The LED indicator light is quite bright. Is it possible to dim the LED, or turn it off completely?
You cannot dim the LED but You can turn it off. Press and hold the indicator light for 10 seconds until it begins flashing green then let go. Next press the + button. Then Press and hold the indicator light again until the flashing stops. At this time the indicator should be off. For additional support feel free to contact tech support at 1800 223 4185
Date published: 2018-07-18
You may also like...
ASTP155RMM1 | Legrand
The sofTap Wi-Fi Ready Switch is designed with an innovative micro-movement functionality, allowing you to turn lights on and off with a soft ""tap"" of the finger.
AWP1G2GR6 | Legrand
Dark, sleek and a bit dramatic, this wall plate brings a sophisticated edge to any space.