Stainless Steel Support Grips Standard Duty, Split Rod
FR200USS Pass & Seymour
Stainless Steel, Standard duty, Split rod, Single eye. Cable diameter - 2.000-2.490"", Bale length - 16"", Mesh length - 22"", Break strength - 3,760 lbs.
- Split rod support grips are designed for loads up to 600 lbs.
- Vertical runs of no more than 100 ft.
- They are available in a variety of eye styles and cable ranges for supporting electrical and fiber optic cable, metal rods, and tubing.
- Split rod support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot be easily accessed and the installation is temporary.
- Support grips are woven of corrosion-resistant stainless steel wire.
- Most Flexcor products have UL and/or CSA approvals. Please contact factory for approval information.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|