adorne® Under-Cabinet PRO Starter Kit
APMTPROTM1 adorne Collection
The kit includes everything you need to get started with an adorne Under-Cabinet Lighting and Power System, including two tracks, a 2-Gang Control Box with Paddle Dimmer and GFCI Outlet, a tablet cradle and a 15A Outlet Module.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Easily add lighting and power to a kitchen for clutter-free counter space.
- Includes the main components needed for a kitchen update: an adorne Control Box with Paddle Dimmer, 18" Modular Track, 12" Modular Track, an additional Tamper-Resistant Outlet, and a Tablet Cradle.
- Designed for professional, hard-wired installations. Connect the Control Box to existing in-wall wiring to power an Under-Cabinet Lighting and Power System.
- Installs in 30 minutes or less.
- Additional modules and products (such as USB Outlet modules and LED Linear Lights) available to further customize your Under-Cabinet Lighting and Power System.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
I am a homeowner and am told that MA now requires all Arc Fault devices in Kitchens. In the under cabinet systems you have, are all devices arc fault items as required here by Code?
The adorne under cabinet receptacles are not Arc Fault so you would have to install it on an Arc Fault breaker so downstream from an Arc Fault receptacle to meet your local code.
Date published: 2020-02-03