MM20 Channel Rack, 10.5" deep, 7 ft, 45 RU, Square Hole Rails, White
Mighty Mo 20 channel racks are designed to provide greater flexibility and optimum efficiency to any size network. The top trough with built-in waterfall provides bend radius control and efficient patch cable routing. Honeycomb side rails on all depth channel racks provide the ultimate in distribution cable management. On 16-1/4" and deeper channel racks, honeycomb side rails and airflow baffles combine to create a patented system that manages intake and exhaust air from side vented equipment.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Patented channel construction: Protects the performance of your horizontal cabling better than any other type of racking solution. Hex pattern on all rack sizes simplify cable routing.
- Honeycomb side rails designed to maximize the airflow of network equipment: Combined with baffles, manages intake and exhaust air creating cold aisle/hot aisle distribution from side vented equipment.
- Open channels top and bottom: Allows floor and ceiling access for horizontal distribution cables.
- High density racking solution
- Choice of vertical management: A solution for every application- vertical cable management cage with individual rack unit fingers and hinged slam latch door, vertical cage with individual rack unit fingers and snap on covers, vertical cage with hinged latches, and individual cable management rings.
- Built-in top trough with waterfalls: Gives bend radius control and cable routing.
- Can be assembled as a 19" or 23" rack: No additional hardware required- no need to stock two sizes of racks.
- Speed nuts included: Increases speed and ease of assembly, while adding extra strength to your rack--Speednut eliminates the need for a second wrench.
- Rack includes hardware kit, two packages of hook and loop D-style straps and 50 #12-24 equipment mounting screws: Do not have to purchase as separate items- money saving.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Weight US||0.999 lb|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|