ModPower Primary Unit, In Surface
People move. Equipment moves. Furniture moves. Power must be easy to change and relocate. The industry’s first code compliant modular power system is designed to give you the freedom to reconfigure power and charging as you need. No matter how your project unfolds, the ModPower System provides convenient power access that meets code.
- Modular code-compliant power. Connect up to six of our power units together to create a system of power for training spaces, workstations or flexible spaces.
- Choose in surface or on surface. Pick the option that best fits your space: in surface or on surface. On surface units can be mounted under or above table surfaces. In surface units include a bezel that hides the mounting screws for a cleaner look.
- Easy installation. On surface units can be mounted using clamp (for a damage-free install) or can be installed using wood screws. Installation for in surface units is a snap: Simply cut the opening, insert the unit, tighten the clamps, snap on the bezel and plug it in.
- UL Spill Water Compliant. Passed UL 962A spill water test requirements so it can be used in a horizontal surface, such as a tabletop.
- FCC Compliance. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
- Circuit breaker. You will notice that our units (primary, middle and end) all utilize a circuit breaker. UL962A Supplement SD requires that all furniture power distribution units for portable (moveable) workspace tables contain supplementary overcurrent protection.
- Tamper resistant receptacles. Models have three tamper resistant receptacles to keep little fingers away from danger.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Type||Modular Power System|
|Number of Receptacles||3|
|Receptacle Type||Straight Blade|
|Cable Length||10 ft|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Prop 65 Warning Required||No|
|Prop 65 Warning Language||No|
|Number of USBs||2|
|Cord Type||12/3 SJT|
|Cable Size||12 AWG|
|Cable Type||12/3 SJT|
|NEMA Configuration Code||5-15R|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Number of Circuits||1|
|Current Rating||15 A|