- Meets new Tamper Resistant requirements for 2008 NEC Section 406.11. Provides additional protection from burns and other injuries. Mandated for residential applications.
- Built-in shutter system. Prevents the insertion of unwanted objects such as hairpins, keys and nails. Providing additional protection for occupants including small children.
- Available in 3' & 5' [914mm & 1.5m] lengths with 6'' [305mm] receptacle spacing. Provides additional power access in smaller, more confined areas. Multiple lengths present more mounting options.
- 15A Proprietary Simplex Decorator Receptacle. Functional and aesthetically pleasing, matches any décor.
- Steel or aluminum construction. Superior strength for residential applications. Providing years of protection and convenience.
- Designed for surface mounting. Easier and more convenient installation. Eliminates the need to break through walls.
- Multiple finishes. Available in ivory, gray, white, black, stainless steel and anodized aluminum to accommodate a wide range of applications.
- Multiple power feed options. Provide clean, attractive installations with concealed power sources.
- Custom options available. Custom configurations and finish options are also available. Consult the factory for more information.
- cULus Listed.
- This product meets the material restrictions of RoHS.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Number of Receptacles||12|
|Standard||cULus Listed Raceway: File E4376 Guide RJBT. Multioutlet Assemblies: File E15191 Guide PVGT. Fittings: File E41751 Guide RJPR. Base & Blank Cover: Meets Article 386 of NEC. Plugmold Strips: Meets Article 380 & 406.11 of NEC.|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance
|Enclosure Type||Stainless Steel|
|Environmental Conditions||Dry interior locations|