adorne® 15A Energy-Saving On/Off Outlet
- GETTING STARTED: Installs in 15 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box. No new wiring required for typical installation.
- Cut power to the outlet when not in use to conserve energy.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Connection||Side and Back Wire|
|Wire Size||#14 - #10 AWG|
|Number of Wires||3|
Guide Form Specifications
Customer CAD PDF
Is this on/off outlet similar to a GFCI outlet? I am in need of 2 GFCI outlets in the magnesium color. The rest of the kitchen has the the adorne pop-outs in magnesium and we are trying to make the room cohesive.
Is there a way to disable the red/green indicator on this outlet? I still want the button to function, just don’t want the light.
You may also like...
The adorne Pop-Out Outlet lets you hide an outlet when not in use. Simply push on the outlet and it disappears into the wall.