adorne® 20A Tamper-Resistant Self-Test GFCI Outlet
AGFTR2202W4 adorne Collection
GFCI Outlet, 20A, White is rated out of 5 by 3.
Add contemporary style, safely, to kitchens, bathrooms and more, with GFCI Outlets from the adorne Collection. Meeting Electrical Code* for ground fault protection in the home, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips right where they happen – no more confusion or running to the breaker box. The adorne GFCI Outlets also self-test automatically every three seconds to ensure reliable protection from shock due to ground fault occurrences. *GFCI protection is required by code in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, basements, outdoor areas, and for any other outlets found within six feet of a sink or water source. GFCI outlets should always be used when replacing existing GFCI outlets during renovation. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the adorne® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences. Unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Offers the capacity of a standard 20A outlet, in a uniquely contemporary design.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- Replaces any standard outlet with ease, in as little as 15 minutes.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Trip Range||4 to 6 mA|
|Connection||Side & Back Wire|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Interrupt Rating||0.025 A|
Guide Form Specifications
Rated 5 out of 5 by john from Matches other outlets decided to give this out a try so that it would be similar to my others, worked and fitted in with the decor to the tee! Easy install.
Date published: 2020-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Billy D from great product This is the third time i've used Legrand Adorne products and i just love them. In my opinion they are the Roll Royce of switches and plates.
Date published: 2019-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Edey from So far great equipment I have this product for 3 weeks now and is great...
Date published: 2018-08-26
can you use this in a 15a box
A 20A rated receptacle has to be installed on a 20A circuit(or higher), per code.
Date published: 2020-06-22
You may also like...
ARUSBW4 | Legrand
Charge your cell phone at a convenient location with the adorne USB outlet.
AWP1G2PW4 | Legrand
A crisp profile and clean palette make this wall plate fit for any d�cor or design style.
AAAL1G4 | Legrand
The Accent Nightlight is a stunning addition to any adorne product. It provides a wash of light below the wall plate, acting as a nightlight or as an accent light.