adorne® Touch™ Wi-Fi Ready Switch Master
- Installs in 25 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box and wiring directly to the light.
- Pair with a Touch Wi-Fi Ready Remote Switch for 3-way control.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||UL 508, FCC cULus, RoHS|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Supply Voltage||120 V|
|Environmental Conditions||0 to 80 (relative humidity, non-condensing)|
Guide Form Specifications
Hi. I am interested in being able to program outdoor soffit lights to come on at dusk and off at midnight. Can the WiFi switch be programmed to come on and go off at specific times by using the app?
Do you NEED the adorne hub to work with Google Home and Alexa or even work wirelessly at all or can you use any smart hub?
What are the steps one need to follow to add a this light switch to the adorne hub?
Bother the master and slave switch have an LED light in them to identify when the light is on or off. When they are paired up together and one is pushed, will that turn the LED light on the other on so that they are both on and lit?
So the maximum distance the wifi switch and remote can communicate is around 10 to 12 feet line of sight and 15 feet diagonally without having to add a wifi repeater. This setup is in my front entryway hall with the switch and remote 14 apart.
What's the maximum distance allowed between a wifi switch and a wifi remote switch? Mine would be about 55 feet apart with the hub in the middle of that distance. Trying to control a wireless outlet not working correctly paired to a wireless dimmer.
How long is the delay between the master and slave switch? I assume this doesn't work if the Wi-Fi goes down?
The Adorne Touch Wi Fi switch. I was wondering what the difference is between the remote & master options? I see you have the 2 options.
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app