Wood & Steel Stud Bracket Box with Quick/Click
S235S50AC Pass & Seymour
Double Gang, Wood and Steel Stud Bracket Box with Quick/Click, 3/8'' offset for wood and steel stud mounting. Four Auto/Clamps on each end. For use with 3/8'' to 5/8'' wallboard. 50 pack.
- Available in single, two, three, four gang and 4 inch square boxes.
- Two, three and four gang boxes and 4 inch square include exclusive Auto/Clamp feature.
- Single gang include Quick/Entry feature.
- Quick/Click feature offers fast and dependable installation of devices (single, two, three, and four gang).
- Unique offset tab assures proper alignment to wall face.
- Available with 3/8 inch offsets.
- Can be used for steel, aluminum, or wooden studs.
- Can be installed on steel studs with most standard crimping tools in addition to CT1 Crimping Tool.
- Molded of high-impact thermoplastic.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Cubic Capacity||35 cu in|
|Product Environmental Profile||Yes|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Outlets||2|
Your multi gang plastic boxes that come stamped with a wire volume and corresponding conductor count. Do the volume and/or wire count account for the integral clamps? or does the installer have to account for them in their box fill calculation?
Clamp Fill. Where one or more internal cable clamps, whether factory or field supplied, are present in the box, a single volume allowance in accordance with Table 314.16(B) shall be made based on the largest conductor present in the box. No allowance shall be required for a cable connector with its clamping mechanism outside the box. A clamp assembly that incorporates a cable termination for the cable conductors shall be listed and marked for use with specific nonmetallic boxes. Conductors that originate within the clamp assembly shall be included in conductor fill calculations covered in 314.16(B)(1) as though they entered from outside the box. The clamp assembly shall not require a fill allowance, but the volume of the portion of the assembly that remains within the box after installation shall be excluded from the box volume as marked in 314.16(A)(2).
Date published: 2019-12-02