- Oversize silver alloy contacts for long life and better heat dissipation.
- Side wired terminals accept #14 - #10 AWG copper or copper-clad conductors.
- Fiber terminal insulation barriers standard.
- Can be mounted in standard device boxes or in NEMA 1 sheet steel enclosures.
- Bodies, covers, and toggles molded of durable nylon.
- Single Pole-Double Throw and Double Pole-Double Throw.
- Locking Switches supplied with one 1498-NT key.
- Normally open.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||17949|
Can one purchase 6 copies of the key alone? If so what is the part number?
Yes, the Locking Switches are supplied with one 1498NT key and they can be purchased separately. https://www.legrand.us/search.aspx?q=1498nt
Date published: 2020-02-13