Three Pole Three Phase AC Manual Controller
7803MD Pass & Seymour
Three Pole, Three Phase AC Manual Motor Controller, suitable as Motor Disconnect - 10KA @ 600VAC, 30A max. Class J Fuse.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- High Horsepower rating of 20HP
- Gull-wing shaped brass terminal pressure clamps
- Constructed of glass-reinforced thermoplastic
- UL508 and cULus Listing of individual device and assembled device within enclosure
- Heavy-duty zinc-plated steel strap, two brass rivets secure strap to housing
- External screw-pressure-plate back and side wire terminal screws unstaked for use with ring terminals
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||CSA Listed, UL Listed|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Connection||Side & Back Wired|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|
What are the torque requirements for the electrical connections on 7803-MD 3 Pole 30A switch?
The required torque for the terminal screws 30 Amp Switch is 14 to 18 inch pounds.
Date published: 2020-07-22
Where do you mount the ground screw on the legrand 7806-P "type 1"
Thank you for your question regarding Pass & Seymour manual controller enclosure(Model # 7806P). There are two small holes on the mounting bracket that the ground terminal would get mounted to(either one will work).
Date published: 2018-07-05