Non-Fusible Safety Switch with Auxiliary Contact, 100 Amps
PS100SSAX Pass & Seymour
Non-Fusible Safety Switch with Auxiliary Contact, 100 Amps, 600 VAC. The first non-metallic NEMA 4X Non-Fusible Safety Switch line UL Listed as Suitable as Motor Disconnect per NEC Article 430.109(A)(6). P&S Non-Fusible Safety Switches feature extra-tough components, including an impact-resistant Valox NEMA 4X enclosure. And an innovative design that delivers safe, sure operation under the worst conditions.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Compact design fits in most I-beams to provide mounting versatility, easy access, and reduced possibility of impact damage.
- Nonconductive, watertight, corrosion-, heat-, and impact-resistant thermoplastic enclosure ensures NEMA 4X and 12 ratings. Withstands the harshest industrial environments.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel captive screws speed installation, minimize risk of lost parts, and withstand abuse.
- Adjustable mounting feet can be moved to center of unit for instant strut- or pole-mounting without special brackets or harnesses.
- Durable, stainless steel coverretaining chain makes installation and maintenance more convenient.
- Heavy-duty, ergonomic switch handle meets OSHA Lockout/Tagout provisions and provides plenty of grip for sure, easy operation.
- Black/red color coding and high-visibility ON/OFF markings clearly indicate status from a distance and at any visual angle.
- Switch entry into the enclosure is offset to the side and sealed to provide enhanced water resistance.
- Bottom and top wiring access options. No unnecessary openings to compromise water resistance.
- Top mount auxiliary contact enables additional control functions or signal lights.
- Certified for IP69 applications.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||4-Way|
|Contact Configuration||1 N.O. & 1 N.C.|
|Contact Rating||10A @ 600VAC|
|Frequency Rating||60 Hz|
|Action||Motor Disconnect Switch|
|Environmental Conditions||Moisture Resistance: Per UL50, Section 35, NEMA Enclosure Type 4X (watertight, hosedown), Type 12K (dusttight, falling dirt), and IP67 suitability: Flammability: UL94 5VA and VO Classification: UV Resistance: All enclosure materials are UV stable|