15A Extra Heavy-Duty Decorator Power Indicating Hospital-Grade Receptacle, Light Almond
TR26262HGPILA Pass & Seymour
Built for the harshest medical environments, P&S power indicating receptacles feature two industry-exclusive green LEDs that offer clear visual assurance of power indication at the receptacleeven with critical equipment plugged into the device. The LEDs operate independently from one another to accommodate split-circuit wiring installations. Tamper-resistant protection comes standard with each receptacle to further enhance safety.
- Dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- Easily accessed break-off line-contact connecting tab for fast and easy split-circuit wiring.
- Backed-out tri-drive brass terminal screws for faster installation.
- Internal screw-pressure-plate back and side wire capability.
- Two back wire holes for additional wiring flexibility.
- Corrosion-resistant plated steel strap is locked in to face and back body to resist pulling away from the face/body assembly.
- .032 inch thick brass triple-wipe power contacts.
- Two drive screws anchor steel strap to back body and face where abrupt removal torque is greatest.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Application Sector||Hospital Grade|
|Standard||CSA Listed, UL Listed, FSUL|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Connection||Side & Back Wired|
|Dielectric Strength||Withstands 2000V minimum|
|Temperature Rating||Maximum continuous +60°C, minimum -40° without impact|
|Wire Size||#14 -#10 AWG Copper Conductor Only|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|