15A Extra Heavy-Duty PlugTail® Power Indicating Hospital-Grade Receptacle, White
PTTR8200PIW Pass & Seymour
Built for the harshest medical environments, P&S power indicating receptacles feature two industry-exclusive green LEDs that offer clear visual assurance of power indication at the receptacleeven with critical equipment plugged into the device. The LEDs operate independently from one another to accommodate split-circuit wiring installations. Tamper-resistant protection comes standard with each receptacle to further enhance safety. For detailed PlugTail® information, visit our PlugTail® Headquarters.
- .036 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Plated steel wrap strap design for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- No exposed terminals create a finger safe application before, during, and after installation.
- Built-in connector features large brass terminal blades to ensure consistent, reliable electrical connections.
- Crimped and welded contacts.
- Ultrasonically welded polycarbonate connector housing secures terminations and conductors in a UL Listed, finger safe housing.
- Large brass contacts snugly terminate on device blade terminals.
- Pre-stripped connector leads fasten to conductors, easier than standard pigtails.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Application Sector||Hospital Grade|
|Standard||CSA Listed, cULus, FSUL, UL Listed|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Dielectric Strength||Withstands 2000V minimum|
|Temperature Rating||Maximum continuous +60°C, minimum -40° without impact|
|Wire Size||#12 AWG THHN|
|Number of Wires||3|
|Environmental Conditions||UL94 V2|