Heavy-Duty Decorator Spec Grade 20A Plug Load Controllable Receptacle, White
TR26362CDW Pass & Seymour
This durable, dependable Plug Load receptacle is designed to help you meet ASHRAE energy standards. The controlled marking printed on the tough nylon face is both NEMA-approved and compliant with the National Electrical Code.
- Permanent controlled receptacle markings using abrasion resistant ink.
- Controlled receptacle marking is NEMA-approved and compliant with 2014 NEC: , CA Title 24, and ASHRAE Energy Efficiency Standard 90.1.
- Can be wired to any number ofstand-alone or system-based plug load control solutions.
- CH Version Only: Split circuit tab broken at the factory, allowing half of the receptacle to be controlled.
- Tri-drive brass-plated terminal screws. Two back-wire holes for more wiring flexibility.
- .032 inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Two drive screws anchor strap to back body and face where abrupt removal torque is strongest.
- Corrosion-resistant, plated steel strap locked into face and back body to resist pulling away from face/body assembly.
- Auto-ground eliminates the necessity to terminate grounding conductor in device.
- Dual mechanical shutter system to help prevent insertion of foreign objects (in Tamper-Resistant models).
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
- For compatible wall plate options, from our TradeMaster unbreakable plates to our radiant screwless plates to our metal wall plates, click here.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies