- Provides convenient wireless charging with a wall-mounted 5W Qi-enabled charger. Also includes an outlet with built-in USB Type-A connection for additional power access.
- Installs easily in place of a single-gang outlet, no special wiring required.
- All Legrand USB Outlets are manufactured through high-quality design, sourcing and production, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects, complete with "invisi-shutters" for an invisible effect.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- For more information on phone compatibility and Qi wireless charging, visit wirelesspowerconsortium.com.
- Qi Compatible Smartphone models include: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Nokia 8 Sirocco~
- Sony Xperia XZ2, Xperia XZ3, Xperia 1 II~
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL~
- LG V30, LG V35, LG V40, LG V50.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active,
- Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy Z Flip.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
White Papers & Tech Bulletins
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kenny0 from Smart Idea I bought this a while ago for a whole room renovation and finally got around to installing it today. It’s very nice and works exactly as one would expect. The only reason I docked it a star is, it would have been nice to have a slightly looser fit (still snug) with a rubberized clip holder vs one entirely made from plastic (acrylic?). That would have made it more worthy of the price IMO and would have given this product a much more premium look/feel, while offering some real world benefits in the overall application. Only time will tell how long it holds up under constant use. I do love my Legrand products though and this one is definitely a keeper that will see a lot of use!
Date published: 2019-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by smcoop88 from Excellent features! This by far is the coolest outlet I've ever got. It charges your phone by simply setting it up in the wireless dock. Sleek design and features. I will recommend this product to anyone looking for a wireless charging option.
Date published: 2019-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nunzio from Love the phone stand feature This needs to be in every room of my house! Not only does this act as a normal wall outlet, but it also serves the purpose of a phone stand. This has made it so convenient to charge my phone when I’m getting ready for work in the morning!
Date published: 2019-07-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Njdevil30718 from Good if you have a smaller phone This took me a bit to install (I have no electrical knowledge whatsoever) but it works and is flush with the wall. The outlet worked great, just the wireless charger is good for the smaller phones (my opinion). The look is up to date and it blends in nicely.
Date published: 2019-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heatherrr from Awesome Outlet The Legrand Radiant Wireless Charger is the coolest outlet I’ve ever owned! It replaces only one normal standard two prong outlet and has double the features! It has 2 two prong outlets, a USB port and a wireless charging pad. The wireless charging pad charges my phone super fast and works great with my iPhone X. It replaces the need for a standard plug and block and looks super sleek. I can’t wait to get another one for my hubby! The white finish matches all my other fixtures perfectly. The instructions walk you through the installation process very clearly, but there is also an official walk through video as well. It was very easy to install. I would recommend this to anyone who had a phone with wireless charging capabilities.
Date published: 2019-08-05
Will charging work on iphone 12 pro with magsafe case?
Magsafe is designed to support Qi charging, so it should work with our Qi wireless charger.
Date published: 2021-02-18
Hello- I’d like to put this in my kitchen but need the outlet it to be GFCI... can I buy an additional radiant gfci outlet and swap out with this frame?
Hello, thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately no, the outlet in this unit cannot be replaced with a GFCI or other receptacle. I hope this helps!
Date published: 2021-01-22
Will this support a IPad in wall stand
The wireless charge plate provides a convenient charging cradle that wirelessly charges all Qi compatible devices.
Date published: 2020-11-21
Are you planning to add an I watch charging pod to this device? Does the 3.1a total charger capacity of the phone and USB port have enough power to charge an iPhone XR in the clip and an I watch through the USB port at the same time? Thanks.
Thank you for your inquiry. We don't currently offer a watch charging solution with this product. Yes, you are able to charge the IPhone XR and your USB connected device simultaneously, depending on the charging requirements of the USB connected device.
Date published: 2020-11-20
Do you know if this will be available in GRAY?
Currently, we do not have any plans the expand the color to gray.
Date published: 2020-09-14
Can I buy this setup and swap the receptacle with a fast charging USB-C receptacle?
We can’t get it to charge our apple phone
Date published: 2020-08-25
Are there any plans to make this available in nickel? If so, when would it be available?
Currently no. We are looking to making a future wireless charger, and within that I think we will expand to include metallic finishes.
Date published: 2020-08-05
All of my outlets are horizontal. Any plans to release a version that would work? Or will the plate cover the gaps if I turn the gangbox vertically?
We are continuously looking at improving and expanding our collections offering, but at this time there is no plan to get this particular request completed.
Date published: 2020-06-08