- Compact, impact-resistant nylon face and body are ultrasonically welded together for unrivaled strength.
- Face color coding by voltage facilitates locating and mating of proper devices.
- One piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- Clearly marked NEMA configuration, rating, and third-party listing on each unit's face.
- Single-piece, solid brass mounting strap is free of easily loosened rivets found on other brands.
- Side and external screw-pressure-plate back wire capability.
- Accepts #14 - #10 AWG.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||16063|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
Do you sell a cover for this type of receptacle? I would prefer a surface mount but even a flush mount would be helpful
The receptacle works with a standard duplex wallplate, like SS8 or TP8, depending on color and material.
Date published: 2020-05-07