- Compact, impact-resistant nylon face and body are ultrasonically welded together for unrivaled strength.
- Face color coding by voltage facilitates locating and mating of proper devices.
- One piece, high-grade brass contacts offer excellent conductivity and heat-rise resistance.
- Clearly marked NEMA configuration, rating, and third-party listing on each unit's face.
- Single-piece, solid brass mounting strap is free of easily loosened rivets found on other brands.
- Side and external screw-pressure-plate back wire capability.
- Accepts #14 - #10 AWG.
|Countries Of Origin||Mexico|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|CSA File Number||NO|
|Number of Poles||Double Pole|
|Number of Wires||3|
Hello, Please advise the Torque Specification for the Wiring Screws, Back Wired #4560 Receptacle. i am using 14GA, MTW and these are installed in UL508A Listed Control Panels.
The required torque for the terminal screws, to include all Pass & Seymour/Legrand Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Receptacles; and 15, 20, and 30 Amp Switches and Receptacles is 14 to 18 inch pounds
Date published: 2018-04-19