radiant® Single-Pole/3-Way Occupancy Sensor
RRW600UTC radiant Collection
120V Single Pole/3-Way Occupancy Sensor, Tri-Color is rated out of 5 by 6.
Simplify control while saving energy, with the radiant® Occupancy Sensor. Automatically turning the light on when someone enters a room, and shutting it off when the room is empty, this sensor includes an adjustable timed delay for shut off, as well as additional settings for more flexible control. Part of the radiant® Collection, it features clean lines and smooth paddle action for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Works with various lights/bulbs, including: Incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low-voltage (MLV) and electronic low-voltage (ELV), 1/6 hp.
- Customize how you want the light to turn on with three control settings.
- Features an adjustable time delay, letting you set the automatic shut-off after a specified window of time. Delay settings range from 30 seconds to 30 minutes after the room is vacated.
- Installs easily in place of a standard light or fan (single-pole) switch. No neutral wire required.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- The secret for always turning the lights off? A device that does it for you automatically. Perfect for bathrooms, hallways, closets, and garages.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Sensing Range||600 sq ft|
|Response Frequency||60 Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||Indoor Use Only|