radiant® Single-Pole Vacancy Sensor
RRW600VTC radiant Collection
Never worry about leaving the lights on, with the radiant® Vacancy Sensor. It automatically shuts off when a room is empty, and includes an adjustable delay setting of up to 30 minutes to match your needs. Designed for ease and style, it features a built-in locator light, and the sleek, clean lines of radiant® for a sophisticated touch. Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Works with various lights/bulbs, including: Incandescent, LED, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low-voltage (MLV) and electronic low-voltage (ELV), 1/6 hp.
- Turn the light on when you enter, and let it turn itself off automatically after you leave for true convenience.
- Features an adjustable time delay, letting you set the automatic shut-off after a specified window of time. Delay settings range from 30 seconds to 30 minutes after the room is vacated.
- Installs easily in place of a standard light or fan (single-pole) switch. No neutral wire required.
- Locator light illuminates when switch is off, emitting a soft glow to help you find it in the dark.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a sleek, screwless radiant® Wall Plate, and coordinate with other designer switches and outlets available from the radiant® Collection.
- The secret for always turning the lights off? A device that does it for you automatically. Perfect for bathrooms, hallways, closets, and garages.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
|Sensing Range||600 sq ft|
|Response Frequency||60 Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||Indoor Use Only|
Guide Form Specifications
Does this unit require a ground to function properly?
Yes, our motion sensors require a solid Ground connection to function.
Date published: 2020-06-18
I have installed this sensor and played with the settings to get it to shut off and it just shut off - even after 30 minutes. Am I doind something wrong?
I would contact us directly so we can go through the setup tables with you for the sensor to ensure it is set correctly for your application. Radiant products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - email@example.com
Date published: 2020-02-26
When I enter the programming to the sensor, it works correctly. However, the moment the light goes out, the sensor is deactivated 1 minute later and no longer turns on. I must turn on the light manually.
It sounds like the sensor is in Vacancy mode(Manual ON) and needs to be put into Occupancy mode(Auto ON). You can contact Technical Support for assistance with the programming for the sensor. Radiant products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays) Email Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Date published: 2020-07-15
How is the length of time for the light to be on adjusted on the motion sensor wall control. Electrician threw the directions away after he installed?
You can adjust the time delay on the sensor by using Table 1 in the attached instruction sheet. https://www.legrand.us/-/media/brands/radiant/resources/installation-instructions/radiant%20120v%20single%20pole%20vacancy%20sensor.ashx
Date published: 2019-09-10
I lost my instruction sheet for the Radiant Motion Sensor light switch. How do I change the 30 second delay to 10 minutes?
Here is the link to the complete instruction sheet for the Radiant Vacancy sensor(Model # RRW600VTC): https://www.legrand.us/-/media/brands/radiant/resources/installation-instructions/radiant%20120v%20single%20pole%20vacancy%20sensor.ashx See TABLE 1 for adjusting your time delay.
Date published: 2019-03-28
How do you temporarily turn off the motion sensor and maintain the light on? Ive looked through the installation instructions and found no instructions on how to turn off sensor
Thank you for your question regarding the Radiant Manual ON Vacancy sensor(Model # RRW600VTC). This sensor does not have an over-ride that will disable the sensing feature.
Date published: 2018-10-15
How do you program this switch to stay on longer,than 30'seconds? 30 minutes would be ideal.
Thank you for your question regarding Radiant Vacany Sensor(Model # RRW600VTC). See Table 1 in the instructions for your Time Delay Settings: With the load ON or OFF, hold down the ON/OFF button for 10 seconds, then release LED will blink 5 times and then turn off. Enters Time Delay Adjustment Mode For 30 Minute time delay - Push down the ON/OFF LED unitl LED flashes quickly five times ON per 1.5s. - Set the time delay to 30 Minutes. Save/Exit - Hold down the ON/OFF button for 10 seconds, then release Radiant products 1.800.223-4162 opt 3 Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm EST (excluding holidays)
Date published: 2020-01-13