Commercial Occupancy Sensor, White
CSD1000 Pass & Seymour
The sensor shall detect occupancy in the control area by detecting Doppler shifts in transmitted ultrasound and passive infrared heat changes. Detection verification of both technologies must occur in order to activate lighting systems. Upon verification, detection by either shall hold lighting on.
- Advanced control logic based on RISC microcontroller provides: Detection signature processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI.
- Walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the area is initially occupied -- ideal for brief visits such as mail delivery.
- Simple, one-step setup. Ultrasonic diffusion technology spreads coverage to a wider area (patented).
- LEDs indicate occupancy detection. Four occupancy logic options give users the ability to customize control to meet application needs. Ultrasonic frequency of 40 kHz.
- Time delays: automatic, fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode. Sensitivity adjustment: reduce sensitivity (for PIR sensitivity): ultrasonic sensitivity is variable with trimpot.
- Multi-level, 360 degrees Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection. Mounting options: ceiling tile: 4 square junction box with double gang mudring. Units per power pack: up to 4. cULus listed. 5-year warranty.
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies