Commercial Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor with Neutral, White
WSP201W Pass & Seymour
Bi-Level PIR Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor with Neutral, Major Coverage 35' x 30' Minor Coverage 20' x 15', Light Almond
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Choice of Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation, selectable for each relay. Auto adjustable time delays: automatic, fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode.
- Selectable time delay automatically adjusts for maximum savings. Selectable walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the room is initially occupied if no motion is detected after the first 30 seconds. Selectable test mode allows quick and easy adjustments. Selectable audible alert for impending shutoff.
- In AUTO-ON mode, if the sensor is manually turned OFF, AUTO-ON will not enable until no motion is detected for 5 minutes. This prevents the light from turning ON when it was intended they remain OFF. Ideal for presentations.
- LED indicates occupancy detection. Built-in light level sensing with simple, one-step setup. Override mode allows sensor to operate as a service switch in the unlikely event of a failure. NEMA WD 7 guideline utilized for coverage testing. Sensitivity adjustment: PIR (high/low).
- Coverage: 180 degrees, up to 1050 sq. ft.: major motion 35' x 30': minor motion 20' x 15'. cULus listed. 5-year warranty.
- Load: Incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFL), magnetic low-voltage (MLV) and electronic low-voltage (ELV), 1/6 hp.
- Requires Neutral
- For covering patents, see www.legrand.us/patents.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies