adorne® Incandescent / Halogen Touch™ Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer
- Installs in 25 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box and wiring directly to the light. For use with incandescent/halogen bulbs.
- Pair with a Touch Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer to allow for 3-way control. Simply follow the provided instructions after installing to pair with the Master Dimmer.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
|Standard||cULus, FCC, UL 1472|
|RoHS Conformant||Yes||This product meets the material restrictions of Article 4 of the RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU), including Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863.|
|Frequency Rating||900 M (RF) Hz|
|Environmental Conditions||0 to 80 (relative humidity, non-condensing)|
Guide Form Specifications
Can’t find instructions on pairing 3-way switch master with regular switch, this is a new room addition
Can I turn the lights on and off from outside the home using the app or do I need to be connected to the home wifi?
Do I need master switch with hub or only remote & hub & if so how many masters? Need 4 dimmer & 3 switches out of that? Thanks in advance & have a great day!
For wifi dimmer switch, Do I need a wifi hub if I already have google home mini ?
Do you need the wifi-hub to create a 3-way switching set up? I have a situation where there are no "traveler" wires but the customer would like another location to control their dining room light.
Does the Alexa integration for this switch allow it to be dimmed by Alexa or is that only for turning the lights on and off?
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app