Stainless Steel Liquid-Tight Connector, 1 1/2"" 90-Degree
LTB15090SS Pass & Seymour
Rated IP68 and NEMA 4X, Stainless Steel Liquid-Tight Connectors offer corrosion resistance for the toughest environments. For use in wet or dry locations to seal electrical connections against dust, dirt, oil, water, chemicals and other corrosive elements. These are available in straight and 90 degree, 3/8"" to 2"" NPT. The stainless steel liquid-tight offering includes a nylon-insulated throat and Viton O-Ring.
- 304 grade stainless steel construction resists corrosion and impacts
- Includes a nylon-insulated throat and embedded Viton: O-Ring to ensure a watertight seal
- Rated IP68 and NEMA 4X for use in wet or dry locations to seal electrical connections against dust, dirt, oil, water, chemicals and other corrosive elements
- Available in straight and 90: , 3/8'' to 2''
- Stainless Steel Liquid-Tight Connectors are ideally suited for OEM and MRO applications known for their corrosive and abusive environments
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|