3-Hour Fire Classified 6" Recessed Prewired A/V Flush Style Poke-Thru Assembly
Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 6inch Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 3-gangs of capacity that allow you to configure services for the needs of your space, services can be placed in any location within the unit. The low-profile durable metal covers are available in six powder-coated finishes and three durable finishes, designed to match any space. The cover also features sliding doors that allow cables to neatly egress from the unit, protecting cables while reducing tripping hazards. Evolution Series 6inch Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for meeting and training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Prewired Assembly: Save on labor with a completely assembled, prewired poke-thru with every power receptacle already installed.
- Recessed Devices: All power, communications and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- ''Step-on-it'' Installation. Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique Cover Design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe.
- Multiple finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes: (BK) black, (GY) gray, (BZ) bronze, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.
- Ideal for High Foot Traffic Environments: Satin brass, satin nickel and brushed aluminum finishes offer a more durable, high-end look with a tougher clear powder coat.
- Flush Style Cover Assemblies: A flush style cover for tile applications allows the Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices to be adjusted to the same level as the top surface of the floor covering. The flush cover is designed to be used for tile or wood floors and in higher traffic applications, where a low profile is a must.
- A/V Ready: Plates included to accept industry standard communications and A/V devices from most manufacturers including Legrand AVIP, Extron® and more.
- Plug Load Control Up To 30 Feet: Tested with Pass & Seymour® Wireless RF receptacles to control plug loads up to a distance of 30 feet when the cover is closed.
- 3 hour fire rating: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices use an intumescent material that maintains the fire rating of any floor for up to 3 hours, the longest of its type.
|Countries Of Origin||United States|
Listing Agencies / 3rd Party Agencies
Buy American Act Compliance