adorne® Touch™ Wi-Fi Ready Master Tru-Universal Dimmer
- Installs in 25 minutes or less, fitting into an existing electrical box and wiring directly to the light.
- Works with virtually any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture.
- Self-calibrates when you select your fixture's lighting type, automatically setting the appropriate minimum voltage to eliminate flicker and poor performance.
- Pair with a Touch Wi-Fi Ready Remote Dimmer for 3-way control. Simply follow the provided instructions after installing to pair with the Master Dimmer.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices for app-based control, simply download the free Legrand Lighting Control app.
- Also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and even integrates into advanced home automation systems.
- Part of the adorne Wi-Fi Lighting Control System, this device requires the adorne Hub to operate.
- More color options available to fit any style, including finishes to match current hardware and lighting trends.
- Complete the look with a stunning, screwless adorne® Wall Plate, not included. Available in a range of contemporary colors and finishes. Coordinate with other designer switches & outlets.
|Countries Of Origin||China|
|Product Line||Pass & Seymour|
Guide Form Specifications
is there a cut sheet for the dimmer unit with the moel number ADTH700RMTU?
Will the tru universal dimmers work properly on fixtures with 0-10v dimming?
I installed touch WiFi dimmer switch and it’s just flashing green and red while the dimmer plus and minus are blinking what is the problem?
How much, in watts, does this switch draw when in standby? I am looking for a number, not a response like "very little". Need to know to calculate load for an entire house of them. Thanks!
When using the Touch Wi-Fi Ready Master Dimmer, can I use either Touch Remote Wi-Fi Switch or Touch Remote Wi-Fi Dimmer? What would be the pros and cons of each choice? Thank you!
Can I use one master one wi-fi master dimmer in as many as wi-fi dimmer remote in the whole house?
Difference between master and remote, i don't know which one i need
I am trying to place a Wifi master dimmer switch ADTH700RMTUW1. I bought a LED PENDANT LIGHT THAT IS DIMMABLE from amazon. I installed the switch as per instructions. The old switch had a ground, a hot and a 1-pole. There was a white wire. not working
You may also like...
The Whole House Lighting Controller enables control and time-of-day automation for all Legrand RF Lighting Control devices through the iOS and Andorid app